donderdag 13 oktober 2011

Seafish industry globalisation

The seafish industry on internet still expanding.

These days the seafishing industry is using internet as a serious source of customers. That's why we want to share our news, opinions and more via this weblog. So don't be afraid and left us your opinion.

The internet has become more and more a very special sales activity. Further more we would like to share our thoughts and opinions about the most important seafish terms and developments.

Seafish is available in different kinds, like whole dabs, plaice fillets, Cod, Loins, salmon, flounder, pangasius, tilapia and much more. But the way it is packaged and the speed of its' handling towards the final part of the distribution process. Namely the final delivery.

Adding real value to the retail, restaurant and main supplier industry is very important. Van der Lee is such a company which provides a fully wide ranged assortment consisting of all the seafish a company needs. Watch this page and you got a good example of 'Added Value'.

Next time we will give some information about our added value products.

1 opmerking:

  1. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. / Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may be surprised why I put things like this here but I really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking financial help or going through hardship with their business or want to start a business project can see this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.


    BeantwoordenVerwijderen